- The community has been fighting for a law prohibiting
discrimination on the basis of SOGIESC for 21 years. Pass
the SOGIE Equality Bill now!
- Anti-Discrimination Ordinances (ADO)
Only about 20% of Filipinos are protected by local SOGIESC-based anti-discrimination ordinances.
Follow Lagablab LGBT Network for campaign updates!
UP SOGIESC Policy
- In 2019, a UP system-wide policy on equality and nondiscrimination on the basis of SOGIESC was proposed. As of writing, the gender offices of the different constituent universities are still gathering data on SOGIESC-based discrimination in UP and reviewing existing gender-related UP policies.
- Follow us and UP Center for Women’s and Gender Studies for more updates!
In partnership with Mapbeks and TLF Share for UP Pride 2020
Access our HIV Facilities and Support Map here:
- A month-long open letter campaign every Pride Month
- Archive the 15 featured letters: https://upbabaylanofficial.wixsite.com/prideletters/featured-letters
- Other #PrideLetters features from our FB page: