- SOGIESC 101: SOGIESC is a person’s Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression, and Sex Characteristics. Learn more about SOGIESC:
- Pronouns: Utilization of chosen pronouns empowers a person’s gender identity. Learn more about the relation of pronouns and gender identity:
- LGBTQ+ terms/Language
- Bi The Way: Debunking Claims About Bisexuality
- View currently available HIV/AIDS facilities in the Philippines. This online Dathaton is in partnership with MapBeks and TLF Share. Access it here:
- The HIV/AIDS facilities map was authored by Xavier Bilon in 2019.
- No TERFs on Our Turf!: TERFs are radical feminists who exclude transgender people in the feminist movement.
SOGIE Equality Bill
- The SOGIE Equality Bill, also known as the Anti-Discrimination Bill, is a bill intended to fulfill the equal protection clause in the 1987 constitution. The bill is meant to protect and ensure a person’s human rights regardless of their SOGIESC. Read and learn more about the bill:
- Anti-Discrimination Ordinances in the Philippines: View areas in the Philippines with Anti-Discrimination Ordinances, authored by Xavier Bilon
Sexual and Reproductive Health Awareness
- Let’s talk about sex, baby! Learn more about SRHR education and why it’s important.
Building Inclusive Spaces for People With Disabilities
- The Way Forward: Learn how to support our friends with disabilities.